Serve any main dish with these biscuits from Nancy Zimmerman of Cape May Court House, New Jersey. She writes, “This easy-to-prepare bread incorporates many different flavors including garlic, cheese and various herbs. And it bakes up golden and aromatic.”
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarters. In an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan, combine the remaining ingredients. Add biscuits and toss to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pull-Apart Herb Biscuits in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p20
Reviews for Pull-Apart Herb Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review