Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks Recipe
I cook for our hired help and appreciate easy recipes. These cinnamon breadsticks disappear fast. —Elvera Dallman, Franklin, Nebraska
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Unroll breadsticks and cut in half widthwise. Place butter in a shallow bowl.
- 2. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip one side of each breadstick in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place sugared side up in a greased 9-in. pie plate, overlapping layers.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
4 pieces equals 240 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC