Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks
I cook for our hired help and appreciate easy recipes. These cinnamon breadsticks disappear fast. —Elvera Dallman, Franklin, Nebraska
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll breadsticks and cut in half widthwise. Place butter in a
- shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip one side of
- each breadstick in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place sugared
- side up in a greased 9-in. pie plate, overlapping layers.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 pieces equals 240 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.