Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks Recipe
I cook for our hired help and appreciate easy recipes. These cinnamon breadsticks disappear fast. Elvera Dallman, Franklin, Nebraska
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll breadsticks and cut in half widthwise. Place butter in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip one side of each breadstick in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place sugared side up in a greased 9-in. pie plate, overlapping layers.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p42
Reviews for Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sticks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review