- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended; pour over biscuits.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 1 loaf (16 servings).
Reviews for Pull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake
"Very good! I made 1/2 the recipe and used a pie pan, as suggested by other users, and it was polished off in minutes!"
"I made 1/2 recipe since I only had 1 can of biscuits. It was delicious~! It is best when it is warm but it didn't last long enough to get cool."
"Smells soooo good baking. Can hardly wait to taste it!!!"
"The thought of making this got me out of bed early this morning - it's insane! I did half a recipe for me and my husband and we polished most of it off, getting our fingers nice and sticky during! YUM."
"I've made this recipe sooo many times.Everyone absolutely loves it and its the easiest recipe ever.I add pecans sometimes,delish"
"Fast, easy, delicious. Ideal for company. This is the best when it's right out of the oven...there are usually no left-overs anyway."
"I have made this recipe many times. My grandchildren love it!!"
"I've made this several times for our Friday morning Ladies' coffee . Its a big hit every time and its so simple to make."
"If we leave this cake on the kitchen counter, it just seems to disappear one chunk at a time as people walk by."
"My family enjoyed this receipe. I used Honey Layered Biscuits that made it that much more a "sweet roll" for breakfast. Next time I will put some toasted chopped pecans in the bottom of the pan first."