- 6 teaspoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Divide butter among six 10-oz. custard cups. Place on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Heat in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, oil and extract. Add flour; beat until smooth. Divide among custard cups. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- In a small saucepan, melt marmalade; stir in lemon juice. Toss with fruit. Combine whipped topping, orange juice concentrate and sugar. Serve pancakes with fruit and whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Puffed Pancakes in Country Woman March/April 2001, p39
Reviews for Puffed Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review