Puffed Eggnog Pancake
This is a tasty breakfast that I love to make at Christmas. I pop the pancake in the oven while the family opens gifts.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Place butter in a 10-in. cast-iron skillet; place in a 425° oven
- for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add eggnog and flour; beat until
- smooth. Pour into hot skillet. Sprinkle with almonds and sugar.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until puffed and browned. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 175 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.