- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen pastry shells
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Prepare puff pastry according to package directions. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Cook and stir over medium-low heat for about 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove tops from shells. Fill each with about 1/3 cup of filling. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Puffed Apple Pastries in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p9
Reviews for Puffed Apple Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review