- greased bowl, turning once to greased top. Cover and refrigerate for
- 2 hours or overnight.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into four
- portions. Roll one portion into a 9-in. x 6-in. rectangle
- (refrigerate remaining portions until ready to roll out). Cut into
- 3-in. squares.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla until
- smooth. Place about 2 teaspoons filling in the center of each
- square. Moisten corners with water; bring over center of filling and
- pinch corners tightly in center. Repeat with remaining dough and
- Place seam side up 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets; brush with
- melted butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the
- confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency; spread over warm buns. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 170 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.