Puff Pastry Stars Recipe
- 1 frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. In a small bowl, combine oil and dressing mix; brush over pastry. Using a floured 3-in. star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10 stars. Place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 60 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Puff Pastry Stars
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.