Puff Pastry Stars Recipe
We fashion festive star treats from convenient frozen puff pastry in this dish. Feel free to experiment with different seasonings.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. In a small bowl, combine oil and dressing mix; brush over pastry. Using a floured 3-in. star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10 stars. Place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
1 each: 60 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Puff Pastry Stars
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC