Puff Pastry Salmon Bundles Recipe
- 2 packages (17.3 ounces each) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups shredded cucumber
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Cut each into two 10-in. x 6-in. rectangles. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle.
- 2. Beat egg and water; lightly brush over pastry edges. Bring opposite corners of pastry over each fillet; pinch seams to seal tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; brush with remaining egg mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill and salt. Serve with bundles. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 611 calories, 46 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 536 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Puff Pastry Salmon Bundles
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.