- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Roll out pastry on a lightly
- floured surface. Cut with a lightly floured 3-1/2-in. heart-shaped
- cookie cutter.
- Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks to cool.
- Just before serving, warm preserves in a small saucepan; drizzle some
- onto dessert plates. Split puff pastry hearts in half. Place bottom
- halves on plates; spread each with 2 tablespoons of filling. Replace
- tops; drizzle with remaining preserves. Garnish with raspberries and
- confectioners' sugar. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 163 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.