Pudding Sugar Cookies
Sharon Reed of Catlin, Illinois says, "This recipe, which was passed on by a friend, has become a year-round favorite at our house. For fun, substitute other flavors of pudding."
42 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix or instant pudding mix of your choice
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and
- fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and dry pudding mix. Combine the
- flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to creamed
- mixture and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 169 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium,