Pudding Pound Cake Dessert Recipe
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in an 8-in. square dish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies. Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be full). Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pudding Pound Cake Dessert
Sort By :
This was really good and really easy to make. It needed a bigger pan than my 8 x 8 pan because the pound cake was longer than the pan but, obviously, you can cut it down. Also, it rises higher than the height of the pan. I might try this without the nuts.