Pudding Pound Cake Dessert Recipe
Field editor Tamara Logan shares her delightful Pudding Pound Cake Dessert, a layered confection that relies on convenient instant pudding and store-bought pound cake. It’s so irresistible that everyone will want seconds.
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in an 8-in. square dish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies. Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be full). Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Pudding Pound Cake Dessert in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p48
Reviews for Pudding Pound Cake Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Cake >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >