Pudding Parfaits Recipe
Spooning through layers of pudding, pie filling and granola is a fun and delicious way to end a meal.—Rose Purrington, Windom, Minnesota
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spoon half of the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pie filling and 2 tablespoons granola. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 446 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Pudding Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC