Pudding Parfaits Recipe
Spooning through layers of pudding, pie filling and granola is a fun and delicious way to end a meal.—Rose Purrington, Windom, Minnesota
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spoon half of the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pie filling and 2 tablespoons granola. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 446 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 437mg sodium, 88g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Pudding Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC