Pudding Grahamwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
One serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.