Pudding Grahamwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 108 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pudding Grahamwiches
"if you can find them use chocolate graham crackers....even better...I have been making something similar this summer...using chocolate grahams and light canned whip cream....very ice cream sandwich like..."
"i have made this recipe a lot it is the first thing my kids and neices and nephews ask from me for their birthdays they are so easy to make"