My children love eating these sweet snacks...and they love making them even more! I love that they're very low in fat, yet so yummy.
-Anissa DeGrasse of Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and
- marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with
- remaining crackers.
- Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each
- sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an
- airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.