- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pudding Grahamwiches in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p31
Reviews for Pudding Grahamwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2010
"i have made this recipe a lot it is the first thing my kids and neices and nephews ask from me for their birthdays they are so easy to make"