My children love eating these sweet snacks...and they love making them even more! I love that they're very low in fat, yet so yummy. -Anissa DeGrasse of Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pudding Grahamwiches in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p31
Reviews for Pudding Grahamwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review