- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved
- 5 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread over half of the graham crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- Place the chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Press edges of each sandwich into chips. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; place in an airtight container and freeze. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pudding Grahamwiches
Sort By :
if you can find them use chocolate graham crackers....even better...I have been making something similar this summer...using chocolate grahams and light canned whip cream....very ice cream sandwich like...
i have made this recipe a lot it is the first thing my kids and neices and nephews ask from me for their birthdays they are so easy to make