You don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen whipping up a good-for-you dessert with this pumpkin pie. Sent by Sheila Roution of Angleton, Texas, the mouthwatering treat has a pleasant level of pumpkin and spice, and it’s ready in no time at all.—Sheila Roution, Angleton, Texas
Recommended: 21 Pumpkin Pie-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Brush egg white over crust. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices; dollop with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pudding Pumpkin Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p55
Reviews forPudding Pumpkin Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"I made this with a Grapenuts/Apple juice concentrate crust...110 calories per slice and delicious!! This will be made many times! Thank you for the recipe!!"