Pudding Pumpkin Pie Recipe
You don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen whipping up a good-for-you dessert with this pumpkin pie. Sent by Sheila Roution of Angleton, Texas, the mouthwatering treat has a pleasant level of pumpkin and spice, and it’s ready in no time at all.Sheila Roution, Angleton, Texas
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Brush egg white over crust. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices; dollop with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pudding Pumpkin Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p55
Reviews for Pudding Pumpkin Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
I made this with a Grapenuts/Apple juice concentrate crust...110 calories per slice and delicious!! This will be made many times! Thank you for the recipe!!
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Pudding Pie >
- Pumpkin Desserts >
- Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes >
- Pumpkin Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >