- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 8 cake ice cream cones (about 3 inches)
- Chopped nuts, jimmies and miniature colored-coated baking chips or topping of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping mix; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/4 cup into each cone; sprinkle with toppings. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Puddin' Cones in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p41
Reviews for Puddin' Cones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review