Provolone Turkey Sandwiches
These warm open-faced sandwiches make a quick and filling entree before evening activities. Starting with garlic bread from the frozen food section hurries along the preparation.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Layer with turkey,
- spinach, red peppers and cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into
- serving-size pieces. Yield: 4 servings.