Provolone Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
These warm open-faced sandwiches make a quick and filling entree before evening activities. Starting with garlic bread from the frozen food section hurries along the preparation.
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1. Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Layer with turkey, spinach, red peppers and cheese.
- 2. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Provolone Turkey Sandwiches
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2011
"This was so simple and so very good!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC