Provolone Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
These warm open-faced sandwiches make a quick and filling entree before evening activities. Starting with garlic bread from the frozen food section hurries along the preparation.
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1. Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Layer with turkey, spinach, red peppers and cheese.
- 2. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Provolone Turkey Sandwiches
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2011
"This was so simple and so very good!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC