- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Layer with turkey, spinach, red peppers and cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Provolone Turkey Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p7
Reviews for Provolone Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2011
"This was so simple and so very good!"