Provolone Pepper Burgers Recipe
- 1/3 cup finely cubed provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cheese, red peppers, onion, salt and pepper. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Provolone Pepper Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.