Provolone Pepper Burgers Recipe
I'm known around our neighborhood as the "grill sergeant". These burgers are one of my most-requested entrees. They're a flavorful change from plain ground beef patties.—Nick Mescia, Surprise, Arizona
- 1/3 cup finely cubed provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cheese, red peppers, onion, salt and pepper. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC