I'm known around our neighborhood as the "grill sergeant". These burgers are one of my most-requested entrees. They're a flavorful change from plain ground beef patties.—Nick Mescia, Surprise, Arizona
- 1/3 cup finely cubed provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, red peppers, onion, salt and pepper. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Provolone Pepper Burgers in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p47
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Provolone Pepper Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review