Just pick up a ready-made pizza crust and rotisserie chicken on the way home, and enjoy a fresh, cheesy pizza in less time than it takes to order one not even half as good! —Shelly Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with salad dressing. Top with provolone cheese, chicken, tomato and onions. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Provolone Chicken Pizza in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p49
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Provolone Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review