- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices provolone cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 10 spinach leaves
- 4 ounces sliced deli peppered turkey
- 4 roasted sweet red pepper strips
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Spread two bread slices with mustard. Layer with cheese, spinach, turkey and red pepper. Top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Provolone 'n' Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
This is a fabulous sandwich with a refreshing change from boring lettuce and tomato. The provolone is a nice compliment to the peppered turkey. This is a great sandwich for a busy night quick meal. Thank you (0=
My family loved this sandwich...everyone gave it high ratings, I switched the rye bread out for wheat bread and they loved it. The red pepper makes the sandwich refreshing and adds a crunch to it. Will definitely be making this sandwich again!
I agree with you ! Also this sandwich is a nutrition nightmare.
When looking at the nutrition facts, this sandwich is a nightmare!u The only good thing is the protein. I would not make this sandwich unless I tweaked the ingredients to make it healthy. Try the new round sandwich thins and low fat cheese and heaven knows why you need butter on a sandwich with all the other good condiments
I am open to all sorts of ideas when it comes to life and that includes food. As a viewer said, it's all about inspiration! Maybe someone needs ideas once in a while. I know I do. This is a great site. Be kind.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwich Recipes For Two >