Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut prosciutto slices in half. Wrap a prosciutto piece around each asparagus spear; secure ends with toothpicks. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill asparagus, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp, turning once. Discard toothpicks.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam and vinegar on high for 15-20 seconds or until jam is melted. Serve with asparagus. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with Raspberry Sauce
Sort By :
simple and impressive... we used ham rather than prosciutto. All of our guests enjoyed nibbling on the asparagus and we ended up using the left-over sauce to add a little flavor to the salmon.
While visiting relatives I made this and they all loved it so much, we had to print several copies! Yes, I have already made it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Asparagus >
- Grilled Asparagus Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >