Prosciutto-Wrapped Apricots Recipe
Our home economists stuff dried apricots with sweetened Mascarpone cheese, then wrap them with prosciutto before baking. The result is an appealing snack for special occasions.
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried pitted Mediterranean apricots
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar and pepper. Cut a slit in each apricot; fill with cheese mixture. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise; wrap a piece around each apricot and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Prosciutto-Wrapped Apricots in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p145
Reviews for Prosciutto-Wrapped Apricots(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >