Fancy-looking and filling, these sensational appetizers are a lot easier to make than they look. With just a few ingredients and our easy directions, it'll be a snap! —Kaitlyn Benito, Everett, Washington
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup sweet hot mustard
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up one side to the
- middle of the dough; roll up the other side so the two rolls meet in
- the center. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or
- until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 86 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.