- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup sweet hot mustard
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up one side to the middle of the dough; roll up the other side so the two rolls meet in the center. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Prosciutto Pinwheels
Sort By :
"I will not be making these again. The dough was difficult to work with. It did not roll up nicely and definitely did not turn out like the picture. The flavor was okay. I feel like I wasted expensive ingredients."
"These little appetizers pack some serious punch. They were delicious. I used ham because that is what I had.I also added some mozerella and used less parmesan. They were so good. My husband has already asked for them again."