Fancy-looking and filling, these sensational appetizers are a lot easier to make than they look. With just a few ingredients and our easy directions, it'll be a snap! —Kaitlyn Benito, Everett, Washington
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup sweet hot mustard
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up one side to the middle of the dough; roll up the other side so the two rolls meet in the center. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices.
Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat appetizers on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Prosciutto Pinwheels in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Prosciutto Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review