- spear and a green bean at a diagonal on bottom right corner; roll
- up. Repeat with remaining dough, butter, prosciutto and vegetables.
- Place roll-ups on prepared baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8
- minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the
- sauce ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a
- small bowl; serve with roll-ups. Yield: 2 dozen (1 cup sauce).
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.