- 24 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, cut into 1-inch strips
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 24 fresh green beans, trimmed
- ARTICHOKE SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining dough covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to avoid drying out). Brush with butter; fold in half lengthwise. Brush with butter; fold in half widthwise.
- Brush with butter; top with a prosciutto strip. Place an asparagus spear and a green bean at a diagonal on bottom right corner; roll up. Repeat with remaining dough, butter, prosciutto and vegetables.
- Place roll-ups on prepared baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the sauce ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; serve with roll-ups. Yield: 2 dozen (1 cup sauce).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Prosciutto Phyllo Roll-Ups
Sort By :
These were very tasty and the artichoke sauce compliments them PERFECTLY! There were of course none left after a short time.