- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, cut in half
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Top each pork chop with prosciutto, red peppers and cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Prosciutto-Pepper Pork Chops
Sort By :
Simple and yet fantastic enough for company.
Very good and super easy to make!
I love when healthy dishes taste good AND are quick and easy to make! I roasted my own peppers and used prosciutto. The presentation was beautiful and looked like I spent a lot more time on it than I did. I will definitely be making this again and again!
Doubled recipe for a party, presented it on big platter, it looked so pretty. Fabulous flavor , stayed moist, very elegant. It's a keeper...
This recipe is amazing! It was so simple... I served it to guest and they thought I was a chef. They could not believe how easy it was!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >