- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, cut in half
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Top each pork chop with prosciutto, red peppers and cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Prosciutto-Pepper Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Love this! Really easy and very delicious."
"Simple and yet fantastic enough for company."
"Very good and super easy to make!"
"I love when healthy dishes taste good AND are quick and easy to make! I roasted my own peppers and used prosciutto. The presentation was beautiful and looked like I spent a lot more time on it than I did. I will definitely be making this again and again!"
"Doubled recipe for a party, presented it on big platter, it looked so pretty. Fabulous flavor , stayed moist, very elegant. It's a keeper..."