Prosciutto Pasta Toss Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions, adding peas during the last 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in oil for 1 minute or until garlic is tender. Stir in prosciutto.
- 2. Drain linguine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 461 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Prosciutto Pasta Toss
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.