Prosciutto Parmesan Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up each pastry sheet. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1 in. slices.
- 2. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 160 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.