- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 thin slices prosciutto (about 10 inches x 3-1/2 inches)
- 32 whole chives
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, parsley, olives, onions, garlic and pepper until blended.
- Cut each prosciutto slice in half widthwise; place about 2 teaspoons of filling on the center of each piece. Bring up corners of prosciutto and tie with a chive, forming a bundle. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Prosciutto Bundles in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p28
Reviews for Prosciutto Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review