Prosciutto & Pine Nut Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped pine nuts, toasted
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Minced fresh parsley or chives
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese and garlic powder. Stir in pine nuts and prosciutto. Spread over one side of each bread slice.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 116 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Prosciutto & Pine Nut Bruschetta
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.