Pronto Prosciutto Pasta
"With lots of prosciutto and flavor from feta and seasonings, this impressive pasta is quick and easy," Jill Conley relates from Chicago, Illinois. "It’s a tasty entree for a twosome’s weeknight meal. Plus, it’s a cinch to double for a crowd at special gatherings."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the prosciutto,
- olives, onion powder, basil, parsley, pepper and salt. Cook,
- uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with prosciutto mixture. Sprinkle with feta
- cheese. Yield: 2 servings.