"With lots of prosciutto and flavor from feta and seasonings, this impressive pasta is quick and easy," Jill Conley relates from Chicago, Illinois. "It’s a tasty entree for a twosome’s weeknight meal. Plus, it’s a cinch to double for a crowd at special gatherings."
- 5 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the prosciutto, olives, onion powder, basil, parsley, pepper and salt. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti; toss with prosciutto mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pronto Prosciutto Pasta in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p37
Reviews for Pronto Prosciutto Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2011
"This was really good and I would definitely make again."