Prize-Winning Potato Salad Recipe
With horseradish for tang, mayonnaise and sour cream for smoothness and bacon for crunch, you have a truly memorable potato salad.—Ramona Hook, Wysong Paducah, Kentucky
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 1 hour + chilling YIELD:60-70 servings
- 16 pounds baking potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 32 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Miracle Whip
- 4 cups (32 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1. Toss potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions. Combine remaining ingredients; mix until smooth. Toss with potato mixture. Chill several hours. Yield: 60-70 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 242 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 388 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC