- 16 pounds baking potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 32 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Miracle Whip
- 4 cups (32 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- Toss potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions. Combine remaining ingredients; mix until smooth. Toss with potato mixture. Chill several hours. Yield: 60-70 servings.
Originally published as Prize-Winning Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p54
Reviews for Prize-Winning Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review