Try this colorful cake next time you want to make something a little different for dessert.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir
- in 1/2 cup cold water. Pour into an ice cube tray coated with
- cooking spray. Repeat with cherry and lime gelatins, using two more
- ice cube trays. Refrigerate until firm, about 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Sprinkle with unflavored gelatin; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and
- stir just until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir
- in lemon gelatin until dissolved. Stir in remaining cold water.
- Transfer to a large bowl; refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or until