Prince and Princess Ice Cream Cones Recipe
- 2 medium scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 blue M&M's miniature baking bits
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Blue, pink and green food coloring
- 1 ice cream cake cone
- 1 ice cream sugar cone
- Silver sugar pearls
- Air Head candies, cut into thin strips
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Yellow and green shoestring licorice
- 2 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 heart shaped sprinkles
- 1. Place ice cream scoops and M&M's on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until ready to use.
- 2. Combine frosting and food coloring(s) of your choice. To form the prince's crown, cut off the top ring of the cake cone, discard the bottom of the cone; set aside. Decorate both cones with icing and silver sugar pearls. Wraps strips of air head candies around a skewer to form ribbons on the princess' sugar cone. Secure with frosting.
- 3. For hair, combine yellow food coloring and coconut. For princess' hair, braid yellow licorice strips into a single long braid. Tie off both ends with green licorice.
- 4. Remove ice cream from freezer and place each scoop on a serving dish. On one scoop, add coconut hair and place prince's crown on top. On the other scoop, add coconut hair and princess' crown. Lay yellow braid just in front of the crown to form braids.
- 5. Gently press frozen M&M's on for eyes. Add chocolate chip noses and heart-shaped sprinkles for mouths. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Prince and Princess Ice Cream Cones
"it looks good. very cute."
"Such a cute idea! I couldn't find yellow licorice, so I just used red. This is a great craft for kids & is so much fun for them to eat!"