- For hair, combine yellow food coloring and coconut. For princess'
- hair, braid yellow licorice strips into a single long braid. Tie off
- both ends with green licorice.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and place each scoop on a serving dish.
- On one scoop, add coconut hair and place prince's crown on top. On
- the other scoop, add coconut hair and princess' crown. Lay yellow
- braid just in front of the crown to form braids.
- Gently press frozen M&M's on for eyes. Add a chocolate chip nose and
- heart shape sprinkle for mouth. Serve immediately. Yield: 2
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now