Primo Pasta Salad Recipe
Teresa McGhee of Luttrell, Tennessee shares this delightful pasta salad tossed with a blend of Italian and ranch dressings. "I was making a simple pasta salad and decided to try something a little different," Teresa notes. "It tasted so good that I've been making it this way for a couple of years now."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped onion, celery, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1 hard-cooked egg, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, onion, celery, peppers, egg, olives, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper. Add dressings and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 271 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 390 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC