Primo Pasta Salad Recipe
Teresa McGhee of Luttrell, Tennessee shares this delightful pasta salad tossed with a blend of Italian and ranch dressings. "I was making a simple pasta salad and decided to try something a little different," Teresa notes. "It tasted so good that I've been making it this way for a couple of years now."
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped onion, celery, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1 hard-cooked egg, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, onion, celery, peppers, egg, olives, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper. Add dressings and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Primo Pasta Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p57
Reviews for Primo Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review