- soda. Drop two pretzels into water; boil for 1 minute. Remove with a
- slotted spoon; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet; sprinkle with
- coarse salt. Repeat for each pretzel.
- Bake at 475° for 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan to wire racks to
- For dip, combine cheeses in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high
- for 2-3 minutes or until melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in
- milk. Serve pretzels with cheese dip and mustard. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 994 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.