Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 2 tubes (18 ounces each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) white fudge-covered pretzels
- 1. Crumble cookie dough into a large bowl; stir in 1-1/2 cups chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a pretzel into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3. In a microwave, melt remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Nestle Flipz.
1 each: 102 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.