Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies Recipe
It's tough to beat a three-ingredient treat—especially one that's so easy and sweet! I rely on refrigerated cookie dough to make these munchable morsels. Each cookie is dressed up with a white fudge-covered pretzel and melted white chocolate. —Michelle Brenneman, Orrville, Ohio
- 2 tubes (18 ounces each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) white fudge-covered pretzels
- 1. Crumble cookie dough into a large bowl; stir in 1-1/2 cups chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a pretzel into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3. In a microwave, melt remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC