It's tough to beat a three-ingredient treat—especially one that's so easy and sweet! I rely on refrigerated cookie dough to make these munchable morsels. Each cookie is dressed up with a white fudge-covered pretzel and melted white chocolate. —Michelle Brenneman, Orrville, Ohio
- 2 tubes (18 ounces each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) white fudge-covered pretzels
- Crumble cookie dough into a large bowl; stir in 1-1/2 cups chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a pretzel into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p33
Reviews for Pretzel-Topped Sugar Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review