"These irresistible treats are simple enough for kids to make, and they sell well at bazaars," says Renee Schwebach of Dumont, Minnesota. "You can use different candy sprinkles to reflect other holiday themes."
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pretzel Sparklers in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p62
Reviews for Pretzel Sparklers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review