- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pretzel Sparklers
Sort By :
They are great at Christmas with crushed candy canes. In the fall months, use fall colored sprinkles. The possibilities are endless.
I don't remember what year this recipe was in Taste of Home BUT, I've been making them every year for the 4th of July. EVERYONE loves them for our 4th of July party at the lake. I've started making them for the neighbors and now I think they expect them every year now. If I have broken stick pretzels, I still use them and the little kids LOVE them. BubblesMN
I needed something fun for a 45th class reunion that would travel well. Michael's sells cellophane sleeves for pretzels which keeps them nice looking. All the 60+ year old "kids" went mad for them!
When my kids were younger I would make these for class parties. Always a crowd pleaser!
So easy and quick to make! Everyone wanted to know how I did it.